Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blog Hiatus

My three devoted readers have probably noticed a lack of recent postings. I'm working on a number of projects -- including a book that's going to set the disability law world spinning, or something -- and need a little blog break. Look for more posts beginning in mid-November.


Blogger Ahistoricality said...

The beauty of RSS: When you get back to it, we'll be here!

4:38 PM  
Blogger museumfreak said...

*devoted reader who never comments waves*

3:42 AM  
Blogger Sycamore 64 said...

Enjoy your blogs - - when I can get to them. Hope your book goes well. You may have made mention of it in previous blogs.......but I am not aware of it's theme. Can you share?

9:00 PM  
Blogger blogiast said...

breast cancer laws

Here's some useful info on breast cancer laws which you might be looking for. The url is:

1:32 AM  
Blogger zak822 said...

Take the time you need. We'll be here when you get back!

11:05 AM  
Blogger zak822 said...

I apologize for a double post. I just processed your comment about "3 readers".

I personally know of at least half a dozen, not counting me. People talk about your blog, dude.

You actually have influence!

And yes, you will be missed.

11:08 AM  
Blogger blue said...

Yep, definitely missed!

Enjoy the break.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home