Monday, October 10, 2011

Blogaissance

Well, since Arrested Development is coming back I figured I should return to blogging as well. Actually, I've never seen that show and don't really intend to. But I did think this would be an opportune time to fire up the old blog, as lots is going on in the world of disability law.

Since I blogged at you last, I have taught at a couple of schools, and worked for a couple of years in the government, before settling back into academic life.  I also published a couple of books that may interest you.  I plan on blogging several times a week, and I may invite some colleagues to blog on their work as well.  See you later today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Dresner said...

Welcome back! Any twitter engagement? There's a lively discussion there.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home